Cassava leaf is a gift from God to man, and I know that some of you may not know that it can be eaten, yes, but in this article i have going to unveil a lot to you and we will see how to boil cassava leaves and garlic to obtain all the necessary health benefits.
What does it contain?
This leaf contains carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. The vitamins present are C, B1, B2 and B3 and fiber.
This leaf is very good for pregnant women because it contains mineral like iron that helps prevent birth complications that arise during pregnancy.
How do you prepare this magic solution?
First of all, get 3-7 pieces of cassava leaves, wash them with salt water and put them inside a pot with 3 cups of water.
Second, add garlic and boil for 10 minutes, then boil and your magic juice is ready.
Health benefits of this magic juice:
- It helps promote the growth of probiotic bacteria.
- It is very effective in treating fever and headache.
- It is very good to treat diarrhea.
- It helps sharpen eyesight.
- It helps to increase appetite.
- It helps in the treatment of arthritis.
- It helps in the treatment of worms.
- It also helps to increase our immunity.
- The presence of fiber relieves constipation
Disclaimer: You can seek further knowledge about these plants and extracts from a health expert before applying this method due to your personal healthcare and allergies..